System Analysis and design
• Designing new software systems and frameworks.
• Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads, and IT team to resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent.
• Understand software development lifecycles.
• Structuring and prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
• Produce project feasibility and costings reports.
• vMap and document interfaces between legacy and new systems.
• Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration.
• Support users on change control and system updates.
• Troubleshooting technical issues.