- Analyzing and translating user requirements into business requirement specification
- Design and develop a software requirement specification
- Have SQL skill
- Works closely with software developers, software tester and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and meet user satisfaction
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house courses external courses, and self-learning.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Management information System, or IT related fields
- 0-8 years experience on System Analyst.