• To increase sales by establishing new business opportunities selling industry leading new Cloud, ICT/Converged such as Cloud infrastructure Services, network, Cyber security, Cloud Managed Services that generate their own leads, social selling, qualifying prospects and most importantly closing.
• Ability to understand and document complex customer requirements, presenting the technical and commercial propositions, defining the technical and commercial strategy across the DPS portfolio.
• Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
• Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
• Assists customer, prospect, and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment). Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and/or Professional Services) for implementation and post-sales support.
• Build technical and marketing relationship with prospects or existing customers and partners.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher of Computer engineering, Computer science, Information technology, or related field.
• Working experience of at least 2 Years is preferable