• Responsible for Revenue of ICT products and solutions per assigned target, P&L and commercial aspects such as sales performance, pipeline health, demand generating, and competency required for each product.
• Responsible and Lead ICT product management team for Product portfolio management, develop product strategy to maximize sales capability, revenue, market share and profit margins for Enterprise Digital Platform product & offering to Enterprise customers.
• Drive New ICT product launch. Develop and roll out Product road map, execute Product life cycle and GTM strategy. Responsible for productization by creating the e2e process for internal procedure from product sourcing, T&C, Contract to developing the process of sales ordering to after sales service.
• Drive GTM strategy and supervise on GTM plan / co-op activities with Product specialists, Sales specialists and Marketing for ICT products.
• Establish Partnership strategy to strategic vendors, Affiliates, ISV, and resellers. Lead partner alliance management with team member to drive the partner management execution plan to maximize the benefits from partner relationship. Maintain business rhythm with top partners via Quarterly review, Pipeline management and Co-selling support with partners and Sale teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher of Computer engineering, Computer science, Information technology, or related field.
• Working experience of at least 2 Years is preferable