• Performing and Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network and system.
• Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network and system.
• Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
• Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
• Coordinate and monitor a penetration tests.
• Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security.
• Documenting any security incidents / breaches and assessing their damage.
• Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
• Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Security or related field.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in information security role or Information Technology role.
• Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Information security certification as a plus.
• Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Have a knowledge ISO/ IEC 27001: 2013 is a plus.