- Design, develop, configure, and maintain Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) as needed to support infrastructure expansion and new projects with major cloud service providers like as AWS, HuaweiCloud, Azure.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain micro services-based applications in the public cloud; familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and procedures.
- Establish and manage High Availability and Disaster Recovery setups on multiple cloud platforms based on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT system/Cloud administration.