top of page
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Next-Gen Communications
The course gives the details of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) according to IETF standard.
What is SIP, How SIP is working through the 3 days learning with Basic SIP overview, SIP Components, SIP
in details, SIP call flow scenarios, etc.
Expectations and Goals
• Understand the basic SIP function.
• Understand the SIP entities function in SIP network.
• Understand the SIP messages and SIP addresses used in the SIP network.
• Understand the SIP Method functions.
• Understand the functions of SIP headers.
• See the example SIP signaling or SIP call flows.
Basic technical knowledge of computing, data and/or telecommunication is beneficial.
bottom of page